Nursing Program Manager (Toronto Office)
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in community health that will build on your current clinical and management experience?
Spectrum Health Care’s Toronto office is looking for a dedicated individual to join its team of proactive Nursing Program Managers. If you are an enthusiastic leader who values quality care and responsiveness, then we want you on our team!
Ensure staff are providing quality care by overseeing all activities related to human resources management of the Nursing team with respect to recruitment, selection, orientation, training, performance development, and coaching.
• Monitor team performance and activities including reviews of quality of care and documentation and address concerns and complaints.
• Participate in local healthcare or business committees and community events as assigned.
• Conduct field visits and perform clinical nursing duties on an as needed basis.
• Provide on-call clinical support to nursing staff on a rotational basis.
• At least 3 years of recent experience with progressive management responsibilities, preferably in a community setting.
• Demonstrated knowledge and application of evidence based practice.
• Ability to work under pressure and manage diverse priorities.
• Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing, preferably with a Bachelor of Nursing degree; current registration with CNO.
• Must have a valid driver's licence, a reliable car and current CPR Certification.
Commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
If you are ready to join a dynamic team of health care professionals, fax your resume with cover letter to 416-640-0259 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org apply through our job application form located at the right.
We thank all applicants, however, only those individuals selected for interviews will be contacted. Please note that successful applicants will require a current Police Reference Check suitable for working with the vulnerable sector prior to commencing employment.
Jean Irvine, Director of Human Resources
July 31, 2012