Being part of the Spectrum Health Care team means joining a group of individuals who strive to be leaders in home health care. If you are passionate about caring for people, responsive to the needs of others, dedicated to providing quality care and looking for a rewarding career in health care with a leading home health care provider, then we'd love to hear from you!
Our people are the cornerstone of our business; we value their commitment to our Clients and continuously strive to link the passion of our people to the quality of our services. We offer exciting opportunities both in the field and in our offices that allow our employees to develop their skills while being recognized for their unique contributions.
When you join Spectrum Health Care you benefit from:
- Flexibility to determine your own schedule for Nursing and Personal Support Staff – work on a variety of assignments, with a variety of Clients, throughout the GTA.
- Competitive wages, benefits and professional insurances
- Extensive orientation and ongoing support from our highly skilled managers, supervisors and coordinators
- Employee recognition for longstanding service
- Continuous educational and professional opportunities
- The satisfaction of knowing that you can make a difference
We are currently recruiting Registered Nurses, Registered Practical Nurses, and Personal Support Workers. New graduates are welcome and encouraged to apply.
Click here to view current job postings or to apply
Quick Facts about Spectrum Health Care:
- Spectrum Health Care is an equal opportunity employer accredited by Accreditation Canada and has been in business for over 30 years.
- Our Nursing and Personal Support services are provided 365 days a year/ 7 days a week
- Spectrum Health Care provides service to a variety of Clients throughout the Greater Toronto Area and has 2 branch offices located in Toronto and Mississauga.
For more information on Spectrum Health Care we invite you to contact us at our Toronto or Mississauga office, or complete our quick contact form located at the right and a Spectrum Health Care representative will contact you as soon as possible.